This jalapeno dip is just so easy to make. It’s simply throw the ingredients into a food processor, press the button and blitz. If you have a block of cheese and a few jalapeno in your fridge, you can make a dip!
If you don’t like it too spicy, reduce the number of jalapeno. I threw 4 into my dip and it was spicy. Perhaps add one at a time and taste test it if you are a bit nervous of the hspice. I find that jalapeno vary in heat.
How to make a jalapeno cream cheese dip
Although I’ve called this a dip the consistency is quite thick, almost bordering on spread territory. All the ingredients are blended in a food processer. If you find it too thick for your own tastes, add some more cream to thin it out more.
I was taste testing this jalapeno cream cheese dip with my low carb crackers to test them as a dip. Both the dip and the crackers did not last long.
Increase the jalapeno for more heat
Add fresh coriander for another addition of spice
Other keto dips
Jalapeno Cream Cheese Dip
- 1 8 oz Cream cheese
- 3-4 Jalapeno peppers deseeded
- 2 tablespoons Cream
- 2 tablespoons Fresh Coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- Roughly chop the jalapeno and the coriander.
- Place all the ingredients into a food processor and blitz.
- Spoon into a bowl and get dipping/spreading!