This easy keto baked Feta pasta dish is a version of the recipe exploding on TikTok. Zucchini noodles are use in place of pasta for a keto vegetarian meal that is pure comfort food.
The creamy tomato and feta sauce is enjoyable by itself. If you enjoyed my sundried feta dip, this baked dish is for you! There's something quite magical about the flavour combination of feta and tomato.
How to make keto baked Feta pasta (zoodles)
This is a simple dish to make with Feta cheese and tomatoes making a great flavour combination. It's ready in 35 minutes and only uses a few ingredients.
What you need
The secret to this recipe is good a good quality Feta cheese and the ripest, tastiest cherry tomatoes you can find. The Feta cheese should be made in Greece and made with sheep's milk. When baked, Feta cheese takes on a creamy texture.
Cherry tomatoes should be sweet enough that you want to eat them whole as a snack! Bright red and ready to burst!
Recipe Tips & Suggestions
Other vegetable noodles can be used or any low carb noodles such as Miracle Noodles or Palmini Pasta.
If you have any left- overs they are just as delicious cold as warm.
Watch How to Make it
More keto vegetarian main dishes to enjoy
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy for more information.
Keto Baked Feta Pasta
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 oz Feta cheese block
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 large zucchini
- 1 tablespoon basil chopped
- Preheat the oven to 200C/400F degrees
- Place the cherry tomatoes in a large baking dish.
- Scatter the minced garlic over the tomatoes.
- Sprinkle 2 tablespoons of the olive oil over the tomatoes and mix well.
- Place the block of Feta cheese in the middle of the dish and arrange the tomatoes around it.
- Drizzle the remaining olive oil over the Feta.
- Season the tomatoes and Feta with the oregano, salt and pepper.
- Bake for 35 minutes.
- Whilst the dish is baking, prepare the zucchini noodles but cutting the top and bottom off and then make noodles with a spiralizer.
- Remove the tomato dish from the oven.
- With a fork, mash the Feta cheese and squash the tomatoes (if the tomatoes have not burst, then prick them with a sharp knife. Be careful of exploding hot tomato seeds).
- Mix until you have a soft mixture, then stir in the zucchini noodles.
- Scatter the basil over the noodles and stir it into the mixture.
- Serve immediately.