A veggie Christmas wreath is a colourful platter for the holidays. This broccoli wreath is a delicious crudite platter served with a vibrant tomato dip.
If you are looking for a healthy appetizer for the holidays, this Christmas veggie wreath hits the spot! It’s a great way to enjoy raw vegetables and can be made ahead of serving.
How to make a veggie Christmas wreath
Only 3 ingredients are used to make this colourful wreath:
- Broccoli - cut into florets. Broccoli is a great low carb vegetable to enjoy raw. It’s full of vitamins, minerals and fiber.
- Cherry Tomatoes – I used them as I liked the look of them as berries. My cherry tomatoes were large but smaller ones would look cuter.
- Cucumbers – Using a cookie cutter I made them into star shapes.
It’s as simple as place the broccoli florets in a circle, add the other vegetables and put a delicious dip in the middle. Voila! You have a pretty crudite platter for the holidays.
I served this veggie wreath with my sun-dried tomato and Feta cheese dip. As well as bringing a touch of touch to the circle of vegetables, the dip has a great flavour that makes you want to double dip your broccoli stalks in!
Recipe Tips & Suggestions
Add other low carb vegetables, such as celery, cauliflower florets, green beans, pepper slices and slices of radishes. Use red pepper slices to make a festive bow.
To make this vegan, serve with a vegan dip or hummus.
More low carb party appetizers
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy for more information.
Veggie Christmas Wreath
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 5 cherry tomatoes
- 1 cucumber
- Slice the cucumbers and using a start cookie cutter, cut star shapes. (Optional, plain cucumber slices can be used).
- Place a bowl of dip in the centre of a plate. Arrange the broccoli around the dip in a circle.
- Arrange the tomatoes and cucumber on the broccoli.
YOUR OWN NOTES
Leave a Reply