These keto coconut clusters are a nut free and vegan easy snack with crunch and sweetness. At only 1g net carbs each too! Paleo and gluten free too.
Full of coconut, hemp hearts, pumpkin seeds and chia seeds this is a great nutritional snack on the go. Enjoy a couple for breakfast too.
Making coconut clusters
It is as simple as mixing the ingredients in a bowl and baking for 15 minutes. They do need to cool and firm up though as they are delicate but will harden after a night in the fridge.
For this recipe I used:
- Coconut - Either unsweetened desiccated or coconut chips. I used freshly grated coconut as it's a bit more moist.
- Chia seeds
- Hemp Heart seeds
- Pumpkin seeds
- Monkfruit liquid sweetener - A liquid low carb sweetener is preferable as it helps bind the mixture together.
Recipe Tips & Suggestions
If you don't have a liquid sweetener try a tablespoon of water to bind the mixture.
Add other seeds or chopped nuts. Apart from the coconut you can use any other ingredients.
Try adding spices such as cinnamon for extra flavour. Taste test the mixture before baking then adjust.
Try more keto vegan snacks
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy for more information.
Keto Coconut Clusters
- 1 ½ cups coconut chips or desiccated, unsweetened
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- ¼ cup hemp seeds
- ½ cup pumpkin seeds
- 2 tables liquid monkfruit sweetener or other liquid sweetener
- In a medium bowl, place all the ingredients and mix well.
- Spoon walnut sized shapes of the mixture together and slightly squeeze to hold a shape. Place the clusters on a parchment paper lined tray.
- Bake at 180C/350F degrees for 15 minutes.
- Allow to cool before removing the clusters from the tray. Place in the fridge to harden as they can break.
YOUR OWN NOTES
Leave a Reply