Light, fluffy keto raspberry muffins are baked with almond flour with sugar free chocolate chips. At 3g net carbs a muffin, enjoy one for breakfast with your morning coffee.
The flavour combination of raspberry and chocolate are one of my favourites. Add them to a low carb muffin for a great sweet treat.
How to make keto raspberry chocolate chip muffins
My tip for a light muffin that tastes like the real thing is to whisk the butter first. Then add the eggs, one by one, whisking for a light and fluffy mixture. With the absence of gluten you need to give low carb baking every boost you can for a lift.
To make these delicious low carb muffins you will need these ingredients:
- Almond flour - I use the Besti brand from Wholesome Yum as it has a great smooth texture for low carb baking.
- Butter - Melted
- Monkfruit - I like that this low carb sweetener as it has no crystalization after effect after baking. You could happily swap this for your preferred low carb sweetener.
- Vanilla extract
- Salt & baking powder - the stables for any baking.
- Raspberries - fresh is better than frozen to prevent the colour bleeding into the muffin mixture.
- Chocolate chips - Use a sugar free brand or chop up a high cocoa solids chocolate bar.
If you don't have raspberries you can use blackberries or blueberries.
These can be baked with coconut flour but the amount will need to be reduced to ½ cup and increase the eggs by 1.
Store the muffins in the fridge in a sealed container. They should last for 3-4 days.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy for more information.
Keto Raspberry Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F degrees.
- Line a muffin tin with muffin liners.
- Whisk the butter with the monkfruit sweetener.
- Whisk in the eggs, one at a time.
- Add the vanilla extract, almond flour, baking powder and salt.
- Whisk until smooth.
- Gently spoon in the raspberries and chocolate chips.
- Spoon the muffin mixture into the muffin lined tin.
- Bake for 20 minutes until firm and golden.