Easy spinach stuffed mushrooms with Feta cheese, sundried tomatoes and herbs make a colourful keto vegetarian dish. Ready in under 30 minutes it is a quick and easy meal.
Spinach and mushrooms are a great flavour combination and using these for a stuffed mushrooms dish is an easy keto vegetarian recipe. They are both a healthy low carb vegetable and full of vitamins and antioxidants.
How to make spinach stuffed mushrooms
I have used Feta cheese as part of the stuffing but you could omit this to make the recipe keto vegan.
To make these keto stuffed mushrooms, the stuffing mixture is cooked first, then piled on top of the Portabello mushroom which is then baked for 15 minutes. To make this dish ahead, assemble the dish, cover then store in the fridge until you are ready to bake.
Frozen or fresh spinach can be used for this recipe. If you are using fresh spinach add to the onion mixture and cook for a couple of minutes until the spinach is wilted.
Sun dried tomatoes can be replaced with chopped cherry tomatoes.
The spinach stuffing mixture could be use in smaller mushrooms in place of the Portabello mushrooms.
More Keto Mushroom Recipes
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy for more information.
Spinach Feta Stuffed Mushrooms
- 2 Portabello Mushrooms
- ½ red onion finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic finely chopped
- ½ cup spinach cooked
- 2 sundried tomatoes finely chopped
- 2.5 ounces Feta cheese crumbled
- ½ teaspoon oregano
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan on a medium heat.
- Add the onion and garlic and cook for 5 minutes, until soft.
- Remove from the heat and add the spinach, tomatoes, oregano, crumbled Feta. Stir and season with the salt & pepper.
- Place the Portabello mushrooms in a lightly greased baking dish, facing up.
- Spoon the spinach mixture on top of the mushrooms.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 180C/350F degrees.
- Serve immediately.
YOUR OWN NOTES
Leave a Reply