These spinach artichoke stuffed peppers make a delicious and easy keto vegetarian main meal. Red vibrant peppers are stuffed with a classic spinach dip for great meal.
Cheesy spinach and artichokes are a great ingredient combination and could be used in any other stuffed vegetable recipe. They work very well with the sweetness of the roasted red pepper in this vegetarian stuffed pepper recipe though.
How to make spinach artichoke stuffed peppers
This easy keto vegetarian recipe uses the ingredients in a spinach artichoke dip and ripe red peppers. Baked in under 30 minutes, you can have a quick dinner with minimal fuss.
What you need
- Red Peppers - Yellow would work as they are also sweet. Green are more sharp in flavour.
- Spinach - I used defrosted frozen as it's easier to use but feel free to cook up a batch of fresh spinach.
- Artichokes - Either tinned or in a jar.
- Cream cheese - Best used at room temperature for mixing smoothly.
- Lemon - Zest & Juice
- Parmesan - Vegetarian Parmesan of course!
- Seasonings - Just garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Mozzarella - For the topping.
Recipe Tips & Suggestions
Replace the Parmesan cheese with ricotta cheese.
Add your own flourish to the seasonings. A dash of nutmeg or sumac would work with the flavours.
More Vegetarian Stuffed Vegetable Recipes
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy for more information.
Spinach Artichoke Stuffed Peppers
- 2 red peppers
- 1 cup spinach, frozen defrosted
- 6 oz artichokes (tinned or canned) chopped
- 4 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 lemon zest & juice
- ½ cup Parmesan, vegetarian grated
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ cup Mozzarella cheese grated for the topping
- Preheat oven to 200C/400F
- Cut the red peppers in half and remove the seeds. Place them on a baking tray, cut side up.
- In a medium bowl, add the spinach, artichokes, cream cheese, lemon juice & zest, Parmesan, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Spoon the mixture into the red pepper halves.
- Top with the grated mozzarella and bake for 25 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!