Jalapeno peppers are stuffed with a mixture of cream cheese and Feta stuffed giving a slight spin to the jalapeno popper recipe. A great low carb appetiser or snack.
These jalapeno stuffed feta cheese appetisers are a hot, creamy salty delight in your mouth. Sprinkled with Parmesan cheese for a crunchy topping these are made to delight and tantalise your palette. They are so easy to make too. Mix up the topping, stuff and bake. As simple as that really.
Feta Stuffed Jalapeno
Creamy Feta stuffed jalapeno peppers
- 10 Jalapeno peppers
- 3 oz Cream cheese
- 4 oz Feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons Parsley
- ½ teaspoon Garlic powder
- Pre-heat the oven to 220C/425F degrees.
- Cut the jalapeno peppers in half and scoop out the seeds and membranes.
- In a bowl mix the cream cheese with the feta until blended and smooth.
- Add the garlic powder and parsley and stir through.
- Spoon the cheese mixture into the jalapenos.
- Sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese.
- Place the jalapenos onto a parchment lined baking tray.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes.
Nutritional Info per jalapeno half : 30 calories, 2g Fat, 1g Protein, 0.9g Total Carbs, 0.2g Fibre, 0.7g Net Carbs Any nutritional analysis on the website is based on an estimate, calculated by http://nutritiondata.self.com from the individual ingredients in each recipe. Variations may occur for various reasons, including product availability and food preparation. We make no representation or warranty of the accuracy of this information
YOUR OWN NOTES
Serving: 1halfCalories: 30kcalCarbohydrates: 0.9gProtein: 1gFat: 2gFiber: 0.2g
Do you know your macros?Check out Free Macro Calculator!
Tried this recipe?Mention @KetoVegetarianRecipes on Instagram or hashtag it #ketovegetarianrecipes!
Leave a Reply