Jalapeno peppers are stuffed with a mixture of cream cheese and Feta stuffed giving a slight spin to the jalapeno popper recipe. A great low carb appetiser or snack.
These jalapeno stuffed feta cheese appetisers are a hot, creamy salty delight in your mouth. Sprinkled with Parmesan cheese for a crunchy topping these are made to delight and tantalise your palette. They are so easy to make too. Mix up the topping, stuff and bake. As simple as that really.
- 10 Jalapeno peppers
- 3 oz Cream cheese
- 4 oz Feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons Parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic powder
- Pre-heat the oven to 220C/425F degrees.
- Cut the jalapeno peppers in half and scoop out the seeds and membranes.
- In a bowl mix the cream cheese with the feta until blended and smooth.
- Add the garlic powder and parsley and stir through.
- Spoon the cheese mixture into the jalapenos.
- Sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese.
- Place the jalapenos onto a parchment lined baking tray.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes.