Start your day with this keto lemon cheesecake smoothie. All the flavour of a creamy lemon cheesecake with a great protein and fat content for the keto vegetarian.
Meeting your protein requirement on a keto vegetarian diet can be a challenge but a smoothie is a great way of starting your day right with 12g protein per serving for this smoothie.
The taste of lemon can be a great spring or summer flavour but to ensure that there is no sharpness, this keto smoothie uses cream cheese and a vanilla protein powder.
Recipe Tips & Suggestions
If you have a jar of keto lemon curd to hand, add a tablespoon of it to this smoothie.
For extra protein add hemp hearts or chia seeds.
Love this keto lemon cheesecake smoothie recipe?
Then try my lemon curd tarts or lemon chia pudding.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy for more information.
Keto Lemon Cheesecake Smoothie
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons monk fruit sweetener or other low carb sweetener
- ½ cup ice cubes
- ¼ cup vanilla protein powder
- ½ cup almond milk or coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Place all of the ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Serve immediately
YOUR OWN NOTES
Leave a Reply