This easy keto cracker recipe is made with almond flour, sour cream and chives. Gluten free and egg free, these crackers are a melt in your mouth delight with a slight crunch.
In just under 30 minutes, you can enjoy a batch of these almond flour crackers. They are delicious warm but also firm up once cold. The chives give the cracker a delightful fleck of green and a slight flavour.
Enjoy the crackers with keto vegetarian dips, by themselves or with slices of cheese. They are an essential part of my vegetarian cheese board!
Is Sour Cream Keto?
Sour cream is low enough in net carbs to enjoy on keto diet. It’s full of healthy fats and a good protein source. Always use full fat sour cream as low fat tends to have hidden sugars.
How to make keto crackers
These sour cream chive crackers are made with a few low carb ingredients.
- Almond Flour - Either almond meal or finely ground almond flour works great for this recipe.
- Sour Cream - Full fat only!
- Chives - Chop with a pair of kitchen scissors for even pieces.
- Seasoning - I use salt and onion powder.
More keto snacks
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy for more information.
Keto Sour Cream Chive Crackers
- 1 ½ cups almond flour
- ¼ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup chives, chopped
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F degrees.
- Snip the chives into small pieces with scissors (or chopwith a knife)
- Place all the ingredients into a medium bowl and mix into a dough.
- Roll the dough out in between two pieces of parchment paper. The dough should be about 1 cm thick. The thinner the dough, the crispier the cracker.
- Cut the dough into 1 inch squares (or cut out with a small cookie cutter).
- Place the squares onto a parchment paper lined baking tray.
- Bake for 10 minutes, turn the crackers over and bake for another 5 minutes until golden and firm. If your crackers look too pale, baked for another 5 minutes.
- Allow to cool and store in a sealed container in the fridge.
YOUR OWN NOTES