An easy keto strawberry cheesecake with ripe strawberry slices decorating the edge of the creamy vanilla cheesecake. When sliced, you will find more strawberries in the middle for a tasty summer low carb dessert.
The coconut flour cheesecake crust means that this keto strawberry cheesecake is nut free. It's like a giant cream cheese cookie and pairs well with the creamy cheesecake and strawberries. It's almost a giant strawberry shortcake dessert in cheesecake form!
How to make a keto strawberry cheesecake
The crust is a delicious low carb crust made with cream cheese but as firm as a biscuit base. Made with the same ingredients that you would make a coconut flour cream cheese cookie.
The base dough will be too sticky to roll and needs to be pressed down into the springform cake tin.
For the sweetener, monkfruit is used but any other low carb sweetener can be used.
The pretty strawberry edge is fun to make. Make sure your strawberries are ripe and firm. Whole strawberries are placed in the tin before filling for more strawberries in a slice
For the topping I've used fresh strawberries but whippped cream could be piped or slathered on top too.
Try a sugar free strawberry coulis or sauce to serve with the cheesecake.
For a complete no bake cheesecake, replace the base with an almond flour and butter base that can be chilled before topping with strawberries and cheesecake.
More low carb cheesecake recipes
White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake
No Bake Irish Cream Cheesecake
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy for more information.
Keto Strawberry Cheeecake
- ½ cup butter soft
- 4 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 medium egg
- ½ cup coconut flour
- ¼ cup monkfruit or other low carb sweetener
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 16 oz cream cheese
- ½ cup monkfruit or other low carb sweetener
- 1 ½ cups cream whipping/heavy
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
Strawberry Layer and Topping
- 12 strawberries, tops removed for the filling and edge
- 10 strawberries, tops removed for the top
Make the Crust
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F degrees.
- Line an 8 inchspringform tin with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, mix the cream cheese and butter.
- Add the egg, monkfruit sweetener, vanilla extract, salt and coconut flour and mix well.
- Spoon the mixture into the tin and press down evenly.
- Bake for about 20 minutes at 180C/350F until golden brown.
- Cool and set aside.
Make the Cheesecake Filling
- Beat the cream cheese in a bowl using an electric mixer or whisk until smooth and fluffy.
- Add the monkfruit and whisk until smooth.
- Add the vanilla extract, salt, sour cream and whipping cream. Whisk until you have a smooth, stiff mixture.
- Slice about 6 large strawberries vertically and place the large slices inside the springform tin on top of the crust. Place them next to each other, making the outside edge of the cheesecake.
- Place the remaining strawberries for the filling on top of the base.
- Gently spoon the cheesecake mixture into the tin, on top of the strawberries and spread evenly.
- Cover and place in the fridge to chill for 4-5 hours (or overnight)
- Once firm, decorate with more sliced strawberries.
- Slice, serve and enjoy!
YOUR OWN NOTES
Leave a Reply