This creamy low carb white chocolate cheesecake with raspberries is an easy no bake dessert full of flavour. A dark chocolate base holds a creamy cheesecake with swirls of raspberries.
Raspberries and chocolate are a great flavour combination but I normally use dark chocolate because of the lower sugar content. Much to my delight, there is now a low carb sugar free white chocolate from Lilys! Even more delightful (and shocking) is that a store here now sells it!!
How to make low carb white chocolate cheesecake
This is a no bake cheesecake which means that I did not use any eggs. The cheesecake is simply:
- Cream cheese - this needs to be soft at room temperature so that it will be smooth when whisking.
- Heavy cream - also known as whipping cream.
- Allulose - I like this low carb sweetener for no bake desserts as there is no granular bite.
- White chocolate - Although I've made my own, I still prefer the store bought sugar free chocolate for baking. Home made is better for snacking!
- Raspberries - Either fresh or frozen raspberries.
For the base I used almond flour with unsweetened cocoa. Add melted butter with a dash of sweetener.
Recipe Tips & Suggestions
If you want a lighter swirl of raspberries, halve the amount in the recipe. Mine did seem to sink a bit but it made for a colourful cheesecake when sliced.
The chilled white chocolate should help the cheesecake set firm. IF your cheesecake looks a bit wobbly after chilling over night, pop it in the freezer for 30 - 60 minutes to firm before slicing.
More low carb no bake desserts
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy for more information.
White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake
Make the Cheesecake Base
- In a medium bowl, add the unsweetened cocoa, allulose and almond flour. Mix.
- Pour in the melted butter and stir until combined.
- Line an 8inch springform cake tin with parchment paper and spoon the mixture into the tin. Press it down firm (I use the back of my ¼ measuring cup).
- Place in the fridge to firm whilst you are making the cheesecake filling.
Make the Cheesecake
- Break the chocolate into pieces and melt in a Bain Marie.
- Remove from the heat and add ¼ cup of the heavy cream. Stir until you have a smooth mixture and set aside.
- Put the cream cheese, allulose, vanilla extract and heavy cream in a large bowl. Whisk until smooth and firm.
- Spoon in the white chocolate and stir well.
- Pour the cheesecake mixture into the baking tin, over the base and smooth evenly.
- In a small bowl, gently mash the raspberries. You want a mixture you can swirl.
- Spoon the raspberry mixture on top of the cheesecake and gently swirl it in.
- Cover and place the cheesecake in the fridge overnight to firm. (Or at least 8 hours).
- Decorate with raspberries and grated sugar free white chocolate