Start your day with these blueberry keto cream cheese waffles. Light and fluffy with a burst of blueberries they make a great low carb breakfast or brunch.
If you enjoy a Belgium waffle, you may enjoy these as they are similar in texture. Golden and soft with juicy blueberries, they are also very filling.
How to make keto cream cheese waffles
These keto waffles are so simple to make. They are made in the blender on high spped and take minutes to make. I used a large square waffle make which yields 4 large waffles. Other waffle makers or a mini chaffle maker could be used.
With eggs, cream cheese and low carb sweetener, these keto waffles are made with coconut flour too. Flavoured with vanilla and blueberries they make a sweet treat.
Recipe Tips & Suggestions
If you don't have a blender, place the ingredients in a medium bowl and whisk until the mixture is smooth. The cream cheese needs to be softened at room temperature for easier mixing.
Any leftover waffles (is that a thing?) can be kept in an container or ziplock bag for 2 or 3 days in the fridge. Reheat them in a toaster.
Almond flour can be used in place of coconut flour but the quantities will need to be increased to at least double the coconut flour.
Replace the blueberries with coconut flakes, or sugar free chocolate chips. Even enjoy them plain.
More vegetarian keto breakfast recipes
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy for more information.
Blueberry Keto Cream Cheese Waffles
- Preheat your waffle iron to medium-high and give it a light spray with oil.
- Place all of the ingredients (apart from the blueberries) in a blender and mix on a high speed until the batter is smooth.
- Pour enough of the waffle mixture into the waffle maker to cover the base and scatter ¼ cup of the blueberries over each waffle. Spoon more waffle batter over the blueberries. Cook each waffle until firm and golden.
- Repeat until all the mixture is used.
- Serve whilst still warm. With cream and more blueberries!