Making this green bean tomato feta salad is easy. Eating it is easier! Green beans and tomatoes are tossed in a lemon and mustard dressing with creamy Feta cheese.
Enjoy this salad either freshly made or after a few hours marinating in the fridge. Either way, the salad is a delicious dish for summer.
Ingredients for a green bean tomato feta salad
All you need to make this colourful salad is just a few ingredients:
- Green beans - make sure they are fresh and bright green
- Cherry tomatoes - these need to be ripe and full of flavour.
- Feta cheese - Creamy and salty
- Red onion - to add a touch of "bite" to the dish
- Lemon and mustard dressing
More low carb salad recipes to try
Arugula Strawberry Salad with Feta
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy for more information.
Green Bean Tomato Feta Salad
A colourful and tasty salad with green beans, cherry tomatoes and Feta cheese in a lemon and mustard dressing.
- 1 lb green beans
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- ½ red onion finely chopped
- ½ cup Feta Cheese crumbled
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- Trim the beans and place in a saucepan of water. Bring to the boil and simmer for 3 minutes.
- Drain the beans and cool them in iced water to stop the cooking.
- Cut the cherry tomatoes into halves or quarters.
- In a large bowl place the beans, tomatoes, red onion and Feta cheese. Stir to combine.
- In a separate small jar, mix the oil, lemon juice, mustard, garlic, red wine vinegar, salt and black pepper. Shake vigorously.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and serve.
The net carbs will be the total carb count minus the fibre count. Carb count excludes sugar alcohols. Any nutritional analysis on the website is based on an estimate, calculated by http://nutritiondata.self.com from the individual ingredients in each recipe. Variations may occur for various reasons, including product availability and food preparation. We make no representation or warranty of the accuracy of this information.
YOUR OWN NOTES
Serving: 1servingCalories: 226kcalCarbohydrates: 12gProtein: 5gFat: 18gFiber: 4g
Do you know your macros?Check out Free Macro Calculator!
Tried this recipe?Mention @KetoVegetarianRecipes on Instagram or hashtag it #ketovegetarianrecipes!
Will be making this soon can i use vegan feta as am a vegan i never had salad before perfect for my after office meals will dm you if i make this and let you know how it goes Thanks Ramya