Making this green bean tomato feta salad is easy. Eating it is easier! Green beans and tomatoes are tossed in a lemon and mustard dressing with creamy Feta cheese.
Enjoy this salad either freshly made or after a few hours marinating in the fridge. Either way, the salad is a delicious dish for summer.
Ingredients for a green bean tomato feta salad
All you need to make this colourful salad is just a few ingredients:
- Green beans - make sure they are fresh and bright green
- Cherry tomatoes - these need to be ripe and full of flavour.
- Feta cheese - Creamy and salty
- Red onion - to add a touch of "bite" to the dish
- Lemon and mustard dressing
More low carb salad recipes to try
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy for more information.
Green Bean Tomato Feta Salad
- 1 lb green beans
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- ½ red onion finely chopped
- ½ cup Feta Cheese crumbled
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- Trim the beans and place in a saucepan of water. Bring to the boil and simmer for 3 minutes.
- Drain the beans and cool them in iced water to stop the cooking.
- Cut the cherry tomatoes into halves or quarters.
- In a large bowl place the beans, tomatoes, red onion and Feta cheese. Stir to combine.
- In a separate small jar, mix the oil, lemon juice, mustard, garlic, red wine vinegar, salt and black pepper. Shake vigorously.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and serve.