Enjoy a slice of this moist keto pumpkin bread for breakfast or afternoon tea. It's made with coconut flour and is also gluten free and dairy free.
Moist, full of warm spices with a slight crunch of chopped pecans this is a perfect Fall pumpkin recipe. Equally delicious served plain, I like to serve mine with a cream cheese topping and chopped pecans.
What's a keto pumpkin bread?
This could almost pass for a loaf cake. A keto pumpkin bread is a sweet bread recipe with warm spices, pumpkin puree and a low carb flour. Almond flour could be used but I have used coconut flour for this recipe.
How to make low carb pumpkin bread
I've kept this moist pumpkin bread dairy free by using coconut oil in place of butter. The moisture of the pumpkin puree keeps the need for any dairy to make a moist pumpkin bread.
Just one bowl is needed for this recipe and it's a simply as whisking the ingredients together to make a smooth batter. You will need patience baking this as it will take at least and hour. If the bread looks a bit too moist after 60 minutes, bake for an additional 10 minutes.
Make sure all the ingredients such as the eggs and coconut oil are at room temperature.
Pecans are optional but try other nuts such as walnuts for a slight crunch.
More low carb recipes
Keto Pumpkin Bread
- ¾ cup pumpkin puree
- ½ cup coconut flour
- 5 medium eggs
- ¼ cup coconut milk tinned
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 ½ teaspoons cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon all spice
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup pecans chopped
- Preheat your oven to 180C/350F degrees
- In a medium bowl, whisk the eggs until light and frothy.
- Add the coconut milk, coconut oil, erythritol and vanilla. Continue to whisk.
- Add the coconut flour, baking powder, spices and salt and whisk until you have a smooth batter.
- Fold in the chopped pecans if using them.
- Line a 9" x 5" loaf pan with parchment paper and pour the batter into the pan. Smooth out with a spatula until even.
- Bake the loaf for 60 minutes.
- Remove from the pan and cool on a rack.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy for more information.