Palmini pasta noodles are tossed in a mushroom brie sauce for a quick and easy keto vegetarian meal. Cooked in a skillet and ready in under 30 minutes this tasty low carb recipe makes a great midweek dinner.
Creamy melted brie with garlic butter mushrooms are a great flavour combination. The brie melts into a creamy sauce which coats the palmini noodles.
What is Palmini Pasta?
Palmini pasta noodles are made out of heart of palm and make a great low carb noodle with just 4g net carbs a serving. The noodles come in Linguine, Spaghetti and Angel Hair style. We purchase ours from Amazon.
Before use, gently wash the palmini noodles as they are packaged in a liquid to keep them fresh.
One pack of Palmini pasta noodles has the following nutrition:
- 20 calories
- 4g carbs
- 2g fiber
- 2g protein
- 0g fat.
Other low carb noodles
If you don't want to use Palmini hearts of palm pasta, this dish can be made with other low carb noodles. Try zucchini noodles or celeriac noodles. Fried cabbage noodles would be a great choice too.
How to make mushroom brie noodles.
This is a quick vegetarian recipe to make so have all the ingredients prepped and ready before firing up the skillet.
Once the mushrooms are cooked, chunks of brie are stirred into the dish with the noodles until they melt.
- Brie - Firm brie should be used.
- Mushrooms - Any type or a mixture of mushrooms can be used.
- Palmini Noodles
- Fresh Parsley
- Salt & pepper
Any leftovers can be stored in an airtight container and kept in the fridge. Although this dish is best fresh, it will keep for another day.
Use a herbed brie for additional flavour.
Add red pepper flakes for extra flavour.
More low carb vegetarian recipes
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy for more information.
Mushroom Brie Palmini Pasta Noodles
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 8 oz mushrooms sliced
- ¼ cup fresh parsley chopped
- 4.5 oz Brie cheese cut into chunks
- 1 packet palmini noodles
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- Heat the butter in a skillet on a medium heat.
- Add the garlic and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the sliced mushrooms and cook for 5 minutes until evenly cooked.
- Remove the Palmini noodles from the packet, place in a sieve and wash under a running tap. Shake excess water off.
- Add the noodles and the brie to the skillet, and stir until the brie has melted.
- Season with the salt and pepper and stir in the fresh parsley.
- Serve immediately.
YOUR OWN NOTES
Leave a Reply