Start your day with this low carb chocolate raspberry smoothie. An easy recipe to make with just a few ingredients. Low carb, vegan and gluten-free too.
The creamy thickness of the smoothie is mainly due to the addition of an avocado. Full of healthy fats, an avocado is always welcome on a low carb diet!
How to make a chocolate raspberry smoothie
Smoothies are an easy recipe. The ingredients are placed in a blender and blitzed until smooth.
A protein powder helps the the smoothie with the protein content. If you want the smoothie to be vegan, ensure that you use a vegan protein powder.
For the raspberries you could use fresh or frozen. Frozen will help with a thicker texture too.
Any other berries could be used in place of the raspberries.
Add ice cubes when processing the smoothie in the blender for an ice cold smoothie.
More Keto Smoothie Recipes
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy for more information.
Chocolate Raspberry Smoothie
- 1 avocado peeled and pitted
- ½ cup raspberries frozen or fresh
- 1 scoop chocolate protein powder use dairy free or vegan if required
- 1 cup almond milk or coconut milk
- Place all of the ingredients into a blender and blitz until smooth.
- Pour into a glass and enjoy.
YOUR OWN NOTES