Enjoy a cheesy keto ravioli stuffed with spinach and ricotta in this quick and easy keto vegetarian recipe. Slices of cheese are cooked and filled for a great low carb alternative to pasta.
Just 4 ingredients (excluding the spices) are used to make this quick and easy keto ravioli dish. In under 10 minutes you are serving a delicious dish!
Making keto ravioli
I have another keto ravioli recipe that uses zucchini strips but this one is a faster recipe to make if you are in a hurry.
All you need for this recipe is:
- Slices of cheese - I used provolone cheese circles but squares can be used too.
- Ricotta - If you don't have this to hand, replace it with cream cheese.
- Spinach - The measurements in the recipe card are for cooked spinach. I used defrosted.
- Marinara sauce - This is purely to serve the ravioli with but you could use another sauce or grated cheese instead.
Mozzarella slices can be used instead of provolone cheese. Both are vegetarian (not all cheeses are vegetarian).
Try other fillings. A mixture of cheese, cooked mushrooms or a marinara filling are a few suggestions. Roasted pumpkin and sage for fall!
Instead of folding the cooked cheese slices over the filling, spoon the filling mixture in the centre of one cheese slice and place another cheese slice on top of it. Press down the edges for a large circular ravioli.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy for more information.
Spinach Ricotta Keto Ravioli
- 6 slices provolone cheese
- ¼ cup ricotta cheese
- ½ cup spinach cooked
- 1 tablespoons parmesan vegetarian
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- ½ cup marinara sauce
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F degrees.
- Place the provolone cheese slices on a parchment line. Bake for 5 minutes until the edges are golden.
- In a small bowl, mix the ricotta, spinach and parmesan. Season with the salt, pepper and nutmeg.
- Remove the cooked cheese slices from the oven and spoon a large tablespoon of the spinach mixture on one side of the cheese slice.
- Gently fold the cheese slice over the filling and press down the edges to seal.
- Return to the oven and cook for a further 3 minutes.
- Serve with marinara sauce (or sauce of your choosing)
YOUR OWN NOTES