A creamy sun dried tomato dip is packed full of flavour from tomatoes, feta cheese and basil. It makes a great appetizer with low carb crackers.
The saltiness of the feta cheese goes very well with the sun dried tomatoes. Add cream cheese for a creamy dip and enhance the flavours with the addition of lemon and fresh basil.
This cheesy dip is very easy to make and can be quickly for snacking emergencies! As well as a dip, this is thick enough to use for a sandwich spread.
We both loved this dip. I served it as part of a cheese board one weekend and this was the dip we kept going back for. Celery sticks slathered in this dip are my favourite!
What to serve with sun-dried tomato dip
Serve this creamy keto dip with crunchy vegetables, low carb crackers or bread. Here's a few ideas to serve with this keto dip.
Recipe Tips & Suggestions
The cream cheese could be swapped for Greek Yoghurt for a lighter dip.
In place of basil, try fresh dill or flat leafed parsley.
This keto dip will keep for a week in the fridge. Store it in a sealed container.
More keto vegetarian dips to enjoy
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy for more information.
Sun Dried Tomato Dip
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 6 oz Feta cheese
- 5 sun dried tomatoes in oil
- 2 garlic cloves peeled and chopped
- 2 tablespoons basil fresh
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- Combine the cream cheese, feta, sun-dried tomatoes, garlic, lemon juice, salt, pepper, and basil in a food processor.
- Process into a thick dip. If it's too thick, add a tablespoon of oil from the sun dried tomato jars.