Only two ingredients are used to make this keto vegan condensed milk recipe. This is a vegan, dairy-free and gluten-free condensed milk recipe that can be used in other recipes.
This is just as creamy as regular condensed milk and just as sweet. This is made with coconut milk making it a great option for anyone who is lactose intolerant.
This does have a slight coconut flavor which adds to the sweet taste.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy for more information.
How Many Carbs in Condensed Milk?
There are a shocking 166g carbohydrates in a cup (306g) of traditional condensed milk. This is because it's make of sugar and milk.
Sweet coconut condensed milk has 26g per 8 tablespoons and is mainly due to the sugar content.
Our recipe is much lower in carbs with the low carb sweetener with 2g net carbs per tablespoon serving.
All you need to make this sugar free coconut condensed milk recipe is just 2 ingredients:
- Tinned coconut milk - use full fat
- Low carb sweetener - We use allulose as it dissolves well without crystallization that other low carb sweeteners have. You can use the low carb sweetener of your choice.
How to Make Keto Vegan Condensed Milk
Simplicity itself, this is an easy recipe to make.
- Heat the two ingredients in a saucepan
- Simmer until thickened.
That's all there is to it!
Once cooled, store the coconut condensed milk in a sealable glass jar and keep it in the fridge for up to a week.
How to Use Vegan Condensed Milk
You can enjoy this spooned over your morning granola or in your coffee but this vegan condensed milk recipe could be used to make vegan desserts and sweets too.
It's essential for our vegan coquito recipe.
More Keto Vegan Recipes
Keto Vegan Condensed Milk
- 28 oz canned full fat coconut milk 2 cans
- 1 cup allulose or other low carb sweetener
- Place both ingredients into a large saucepan. Bring to the boil, stirring occasionally.
- Simmer on a low heat for 45 minutes and stir occasionally. The mixture should be reduced.
- The mixture should be slightly thickened when it's ready.
- Remove from the heat and allow to cool.
- Pour into sealable glass jars and store in the fridge. It should thicken up overnight after being in the fridge.
YOUR OWN NOTES