Roasted cauliflower with tahini dressing is a delicious way to enjoy cauliflower. Serve this healthy cauliflower dish warm or cold for a healthy keto side dish. It's vegan and gluten free too.
When cauliflower is roasted it takes on a caramelized flavour that goes well with the tahini sauce. It is served with fresh mint and green onions adds to the texture and taste.
How to make roasted cauliflower with tahini
This is an easy low carb cauliflower recipe. Roasting cauliflower florets then tossing them in a creamy sauce is a low carb staple!
All you need to make this low carb vegetarian side dish is a fresh ripe cauliflower head. For the sauce, it's a mix of tahini, lemon, turmeric, oil and water. Fresh mint brings a clean taste with the crunch of spring onions. The sprinkle of sumac goes well with the lemon tahini dressing too.
Spread the cauliflower florets in an even layer when roasted to ensure even caramalization.
If you don't want to roast the cauliflower in a hot kitchen, air fry the florets.
If you have any tahini dressing left, serve it on the side so you can pour any extra over the cauliflower.
If the tahini dressing is too thick when you are making it, add a couple of tablespoons of extra water. You want the dressing to be creamy and not too runny.
Love cauliflower? Try these other low carb cauliflower recipes.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy for more information.
Roasted Cauliflower with Tahini Dressing
- 1 medium cauliflower
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- ¼ cup tahini
- 30 ml olive oil
- ¼ cup water
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons mint chopped
- 2 spring onions chopped
- 1 teaspoon sumac
Roast the Cauliflower
- Preheat the oven to 200C/400F degrees
- Chop the cauliflower into florets.
- Place the cauliflower on a baking tray, season with the salt and pepper and drizzle with the olive oil.
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes, turning over half-way to ensure even roasting.
Make the Dressing
- In a small bowl whisk the dressing ingredients until smooth.
- Toss the roasted cauliflower florets in the dressing.
- Place on a serving dish and scatter the chopped mint and onions over the cauliflower.
- Sprinkle the sumac over the cauliflower and serve.
YOUR OWN NOTES