This Jalapeno Artichoke Dip is the perfect appetizer - creamy and spicy with a hint of sweetness. Artichokes and jalapeno come together in this delicious keto vegetarian recipe to create a delicious snack or party appetizer.
Jalapeño, artichoke and cream cheese go together well in a surprising dip that packs a lot of flavor. This easy dip is low in carbohydrates and is gluten-free.
A fresh artichoke jalapeno dip is a great way to add something special to game day, parties and gatherings or make for a night in.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy for more information.
This easy artichoke dip recipe is made with just a few simple ingredients.
- Artichoke hearts - from a can or jar can be used.
- Mayonnaise - we prefer homemade mayo as it has no added sugar.
- Jalapenos - Add more if you want it more spicier.
- Cream Cheese - Softened makes it smoother to blend
- Sour Cream - This can be swapped with Greek Yogurt
- Parmesan cheese - Use vegetarian parmesan cheese or you could substitute this with Cheddar cheese.
How to Make Jalapeno Artichoke Dip
All you need in a food processor or even a blender to make this dip
Pulse the jalapenos and artichokes until finely chopped
Add dairy and seasoning
Blend until smooth
Serve with low carb crackers
Tips and Variations
Add or serve cayenne pepper for another level of heat
Try this with picked jalapenos
Turn this into a baked low carb dip by added mozzarella cheese, spoon into a baking dish and bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes.
Keep this dip in an air tight container and store in the refrigerator for up to 4 days. After 24 hours in the fridge, the flavor develops.
What to Dip in Jalapeno Artichoke Dip?
This is tasty enough to eat directly from a bowl with a spoon, but dips are great with something to dip in them. A few low carb suggestions to serve with this jalapeño artichoke dip recipe are:
- Cucumbers, Bell Peppers or Celery sticks.
- Keto Italian Breadsticks
- Flaxseed Cheddar Crackers
- Cauliflower Buffalo Bites
- Keto Tortilla Chips
More Low Carb Vegetarian Appetizers
You might enjoy these recipes as an appetizer or a snack.
Jalapeno Artichoke Dip
- 12 oz artichoke hearts canned or jar
- 3 jalapenos seeds removed
- 6 oz cream cheese softened
- ¼ cup sour cream
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese vegetarian
- ¼ cup mayonnaise home made preferable
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- Place the jalapenos and artichokes in a food processor and pulse until finely chopped.
- Add the remaining ingredients and pulse until you have a smooth dip. Taste and adjust the seasoning.
- Spoon into a dish and chill before serving
YOUR OWN NOTES
Leave a Reply